Shamwow Customer Reviews All Reviews

WELCOME TO MEASUREDUP
We are the online leader in resolving customer complaints.

* Customers use MeasuredUp to get replies from Businesses
* Thousands of Businesses across the country are partnered with us
* Businesses of all sizes follow MeasuredUp everyday to reply directly to your review
* Partner Businesses are alerted each time a new complaint, question or review is submitted

Put MeasuredUp to work for you free and get answers directly from a Business

Submit Your Free Complaint, Question Or Review To A Business


Notice: Undefined index: company_owner in /home/measured/public_html/core/templates/company_profile.tpl.php on line 169
Companies Click Here
Businesses
Reply Here
Claim your Business Free
Claim Your
Business Free
Write Reviews
Write Free
Reviews
Submit Support Tickets to Companies
Submit
Support Tickets


Shamwow Reviews

Subscribe Subscribe: RSS 2.0 - Atom 1.0
  • Shamwow dried my tears



    I purchased Shamwow awhile ago and now it is a favorite in the kitchen. My first experience with Shamwow was when I, being my clumsy self,spilled my glass of soda on my new carpet floor. I started to panic. I frantically searched for a towel when my savior, Shamwow, was on the counter. I grabbed it and wiped up the mess. To my surprise the mess was completely gone! It was like i never spilled the soda in the first place. Thank-you Shamwow! Now if only you can come in different colors and prints... maybe even cheetah print! More...
    (Advertising)
    nicole17's Picture   nicole17    0 Comments   Comments
  • Shamwow



    i am pretty surprised to be saying this... the sham wow i bought actually works. although i do have a friend that was stupid enough to order it from the tv. his did not work one bit. however, i was able to stop by wal-mart and bought my own sham wow as a "as seen on TV". and i am happy to say that my sham wow did pass my absorbent test, it even worked when wet. although when i tried to clean a counter top with a wet sham wow, it picked up only about 90% of the liquid. the other 10% stayed behind as a trail. More...
    (Online Shopping - Sponsored by AMAZON.COM)
    joey917's Picture   joey917    1 Comments   Comments


[Top]

Bookmark/Share this page

This page is under construction.
It will be up and running soon with new features to make you smile more.
Thanks,
The MeasuredUp Team